Hey! I've got Camera Cookie Cutters!! YAAAY! I'm not a cookie maker but these cutters make it so much fun!
So for the first bake, I thought I would use the recipe on the box
230 grams of butter
3/4 cup sugar
3 egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Beat the butter and sugar together then add the egg yolks one by one.
2. Add the vanilla extract.
3. In a seprate bowl mix all the other ingredients.
4. Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture - I prefer to hand mix here.
5. Wrap it in a plastic wrap and keep in fridge for at leat 3 hours.
6. Spread the mixture into an even thick layer and use the cookie cutters!! for a better result shake the cutter before removing.
8. Repeat until the process is over!
9. Put in the oven at 180 degrees for 8-10 mins, you'll know its ready from the cookie edges.
10. Allow to cool and frost!
Ready to eat!!