I really love strawberry tarts and I loved them all my life! tried so many recipes and after years of trying finally got the crust recipe perfect!
2 cups of all purpose flour
1/2 cup powdered almond
200 grams butter (room temperature)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 nestle sweetened condensed milk
2 nestle cream cans
Steps for the crust
1. Beat all the ingredients until
2. Put the mixture together and wrap with plastic
3. Keep in the fridge for 3 hours (good for one week).
4. Take the mixture out of the fridge, take chunks and shape it in the oven plate.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
7. Bake for 8 -12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Steps for the Filling
1. On medium heat, cook the sweetened condensed milk for about 8 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and add the cream.
3. let it cool for a while.
1. Fill the crusts.
2. if the mixture was too liquid let it become a bit more solid in the fridge for a few hours.
3. Sort some yummy strawberries on top of the filling.
Preservation: You can polish the strawberries with (jam jelly formula) heat a couple of spoons of strawberry jam on a saucepan and add some jelly extract to it.