December 20, 2012

Handsome Boys

Childhood memories
Mummy capture me with my toys!

Finally took some beautiful photos of my little boys after two weeks of weather change virus attack! Osama is still having a bad fever :(

Love these photos I got today by letting the boys do what they want and Ahmed asking to be photographed with his toys that Osama is taking over as he is growing <3 Big brother is finding it hard to give away his toys and baby chairs </3

I was planning for window light photos which the boys didn't feel like, they turned away from the window and I ended up bumping up the ISO. I still love these photos; beautiful memories!

happy baby
Osama moving around but still not crawling right!
playing with my little brother
A Kiss to my best friend!
cute boys
Together we'll be stronger <3

No comments:

Post a Comment