I turned 27 today, I'm not sure how this feels?! Especially with all the drama in my life lately!! I think I'm doing very well in life - I'm happy with what I've got <3
I'm not happy that my life drama is not giving me time for my blog and my daily shooting </3 my birthday had to be on the blog (I love my birthday so much!)
27 reasons my life is lovely:
- Proud of my family and proud to be mom of two.
- Thankful to be healthy and for my family's health as well
- Thankful to have both my parents in my life <3
- Satisfied with where I'm standing in my career.
- There is a plan for the future!
- Photography skills improved drastically last year!
- one of my childhood's dream was to be a writer - I'm writing a blog now :)
- Love my Brothers and Sisters SO.MUCH!
- Love my Cousins <3<3<3
- Both my boys care for me a lot!!
- I have a lovely niece that calls me Sara!
- I've been trying more healthy food!
- I have everything that I wish for!
- My friends are AMAZING even if we don't meet a lot!
- My Boss is the kind of person that will push you to be better!
- I've been reading a lot this year.
- I've been thinking outside the box!
- My biological watch finally agreed to let me get up early every morning!!
- I can see that I'm making a difference in both my personal life and my career.
- I'm sitting in front of the camera with my family <3
- My in-laws are really nice <3
- I'm a more focused person.
- My self confidence has boosted higher and higher.
- I have nice displays of my family's adventures on my walls!
- I'm controlling the clutter in my place.
- Most of my goals for this year has been accomplished!
- We're finally moving to our home!