November 24, 2012

Ahmed's National Day Celebrations

Celebrations for our 42nd National Day 18th of November still going on! Ahmed's school had a party today; the kids were dressed in traditional clothing and we were asked to share by providing the school with an  Omani dish (I had that in mind but forgot to :( ) 

Ahmed was really excited! He didn't trouble me in the morning as he always does. We took so many pictures before and after school which Ahmed didn't feel like!

Let's go!

This was overexposed but I really loved it so... B&W

After School with a flag on his face!
 Osama glad that I'm back <3
Caring for little brother <3
So excited for the long weekend coming up! I'm planing for something cool and exciting that I will sure share with you later!

Anything exciting for  the Holiday?! How do you spend a long weekend?

Take Care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment