Hey, Today I'm sharing a delicious and easy to make yummy meal! My mom is known to make one of the really best original musakhan, a Palestinian dish! I tried to make something out of her original recipe and my style of cooking.
500 grams chicken breasts
2 medium onions
4 cloves of garlic
2 table spoons mixed spices
Cooking Oil/ butter
1. Prepare the filling mixture: Heat 2 spoons of oil. Add onions and mix until golden. Add chopped chicken breasts and garlic. Mix with spices and salt until its done. Add 2 spoons of sumac and two cups of water. let it cook for 5 - 10 minutes.
2. Separate the chicken from the soup that we'll use later. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
3. Put some of the filling at the edge of a sambosa leave and roll.
4. Seal with a mixture of flour and water. Repeat until you fill your oven plate.
5. Pour some of the soup over the finished dish and add some sumac.
6. Put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
My Husband loved this creation! :)