January 3, 2013

Lasagna Stacks

Bolognese Lasagna

Have you ever wanted to make lasagna but thought you didn't have enough time?! Lasagna stacks it the solution! I was searching for an easy béchamel recipe in BakedBree and I found this recipe and decided to give it a try (I'm glad I did!) easy and quick.

I made some changes to suit my taste; bolognese sauce and a mixture of plain and spinach lasagna!


1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Boil water to soak the lasagna in it for 10 minutes (not on fire).
3. Prepare a baking plate. Place baking paper and spread some butter/cooking oil.
4. Prepare your filling.
I start by cooking two finely chopped onions on a medium saucepan. When golden I add 4 cloves of garlic and minced beef. After that I add 4 tomatoes, 1 packet of tomato sauce and a cup of water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
5. Place four lasagna sheets on your baking plate.
6. Put some of your sauce on top of it.
7. Place four lasagna sheets on top of the sauce.
8. Put some of your sauce on top of it.
9. Place four lasagna sheets on top of the sauce and add some parmesan cheese on top!
10. Bake for 10 minutes, cheese must melt :)

Ready to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment