June 2, 2013

Beautiful Ugly

Here is part 6/12 of my Clickin Moms blog circle.. This month was a tough one, maybe because I thought it would be the hardest from the beginning of the year....

Beautiful ugly... What could it be?? my first thought of something that I feel its beautiful though its not is the decay in my son's teeth but I couldn't do it! I couldn't put his photo and say beautiful ugly because he is the most adorable thing to me <3

So.. I finally thought it would be my TV table.. When we were shopping for our flat 5 years ago I was looking for something that could hold So.Many. books, I love reading and I was still doing my final year of Engineering at that time. I have a habit to keep all my books, magazine, notebooks... etc. throwing anything breaks my heart!

Living in an apartment made me throw so many books and magazines that I never thought I would. The good thing is that I still have A LOT :)

Head over to the blog of Eastern Massachusetts photographer Lisa Sheehan of Lisa Sheehan Photgraphy to see something really different!

1 comment:

  1. I can see the beauty in it...would love to see how this worked in a B&W conversion!

    ReplyDelete