April 21, 2013

People Change


how people change
I usually update my CV once a year to update experience and training, while I was doing that I went through my objective "To work with an organization, in which I can integrate my education and transferable skills ....." and felt that it's me...... six year ago when I was still at college.

Over the years people change a lot.. Some words and sentences started roaming in my head... my new objective:

"To stand when everyone else is sitting, to run when they are walking, to make a positive change that is visible/ profitable in a healthy and competitive environment, to learn new things and to teach others what I have learnt."

Now this statement is much more like me at this stage of my life; making the most of my time with my wonderful little family, my full time job and practicing my life-long passion and hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment